| Join the Inner Circle to view Sylvia's latest predictions. |
|Sylvia made these 2012 Predictions on September 18, 2011 |
- Weather stays terribly erratic. We are in a polar tilt.
- The western U.S. changes weather to colder temperatures and the eastern U.S. gets warmer.
- There will be more hurricanes in 2012 in the east, and more tornadoes in middle America.
- Like in 2011, we will have tornadoes and earthquakes in locations that normally have not had them.
- There will also be earthquakes in Japan, China and Europe.
- There will be a tsunami in Florida in the fall.
- We will also have more drought conditions in the Southwest and even in the Midwest.
- We will not have any terrorist attacks. Italy should be wary next October.
- I am still worried about train travel.
- We should also be mindful of trucks coming into New York, Chicago, and St. Louis.
- Security will be beefed up at games and large events.
- There are airline difficulties in four locations - out of Washington, Colorado, Salt Lake City, and New York, but we shouldn’t live in fear.
- We are going to see an economic package in place in November.
- We are not going to be overly taxed.
- We are going to bring more jobs to America.
- In January we are going to see a reduction in unemployment.
- The job market will be used to improve the U.S.’s infrastructure.
- The housing market will also improve.
- Banks loosen up on lending in greater percentages.
- We will have an almost normal economy at the end of the year.
- People will spend more money because they feel more secure.
- The banks and other lending institutions will work more with homeowners on repossessions because they are glutted with houses.
- There will be a cure found for M.S.
- There will also be a new substance to help diabetes sufferers.
- We have to be more cognizant about vaccinations or we are going to have more outbreaks of measles, polio and whooping cough. These vaccines do not cause autism.
- Stem cells will help us cure more forms of cancer.
- More people will start eating better to cut down on obesity.
- Obama will not be reelected.
- The next president will be a Republican.
- We are not looking at December of 2012 as being the end of the world.
- We are looking at a time when spirituality is on the upswing.
- More people realize this is a new age of enlightenment.
- Dogmatic religions will see their member numbers decrease.
- We will pay more attention to causes for eliminating hunger and animal care.
- We will always have poverty, but more people become innovative and begin forming their own businesses.
- New values begin to emerge very slowly, but we get back to caring for each other more.
- Small spiritual groups like mine and many others will visit and fundraise to help the elderly and impoverished.
|Sylvia made these 2011 Predictions on November 29, 2010 |
- We are getting more and more gangs that take over cities, and Federal troops have to be called in, especially in Portland.
- Drunk driving declines to an all-time low.
- Bullying also declines as people are becoming more aware of this problem.
- Health care after long negotiation gets better and more affordable.
- Social Security will give out, but not in our lifetime.
- Taxes loosen up as well as banks, because they will be investigated.
- Houses become even more affordable because of continued low interest rates.
- Small businesses finally see some relief after much talk.
- All in all except for a few incidents, we are looking forward to a better year financially with fewer bankruptcies and better in years to come.
- There will be a new vaccine for AIDS.
- There will also be vaccines for ALS and MS.
- A new medication for diabetes will be developed, as well as a great new type of nutrition formula.
- Obama finally steps up to the plate and implements some of the changes he’s promised.
- Sarah Palin stays in the news but she won’t become President.
- More mysterious phenomena appear in the skies that even the government can’t explain.
- Jennifer Aniston finally finds a permanent romantic partner, a businessman, and gets married.
- Madonna’s romantic relationship breaks up.
- I see disaster for Lindsay Lohan.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt break up.
- Celebrity doctors who give out prescriptions too freely will be outed.
- John Travolta and his wife stay married but will live separately.
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorce.
|Sylvia made these 2010 Predictions on November 20, 2009 |
- Weather is going to be more unpredictable than it has in 25 years.
- The Bahamas get hit really hard by tsunami's and hurricanes worse than this year.
- Florida on the other hand sees milder weather and not nearly as unpredictable as previous years.
- The Northeast gets slammed with one snow storm after another.
- The South sees milder weather.
- The West Coast basically still stays dry with water levels below what is needed.
- Yosemite has a terrible fire that destroys thousands of acres.
|ACCIDENTS & TERRORIST ACTIVITY |
- I'm still worried about train travel and now buses as well.
- There will be new x-ray equipment at most major airports that is very innovative.
- There will be two failed terrorist attacks in Los Angeles and near New York.
- A terrorist cell is also discovered in Arkansas.
- I don't see any successful terrorist attacks in the U.S.
- The economy really recovers during the first part of the year and gets even better in the spring.
- The price of gold keeps increasing.
- The value of the American dollar increases close to its worth.
- More people are able to afford and buy houses and cars.
- The H1N1 really turns out to be not as dangerous as was reported. The epidemic just seems to fizzle.
- New medicine is developed toward the end of the year for MS, ALS and Fibro Myalgia.
- There will be a new sophisticated test for cancer to catch and cure it easily.
- A new heart technique is developed that monitors and cures with electrical current without entering the body.
- Parkinson's disease sufferers will have access to an implant that controls the neurological system.
- Some metals are detected in the human fetus that leads to autism.
- President Obama is doing a good job, and we will see when the dust settles, health care will be better for everyone.
- Obama will send some troops to Afghanistan, but in the spring brings most of them back.
- There will be a scandal about Sarah Palin and some misused funds.
- Sarah Palin will never be elected President.
- Hillary Clinton really comes to the forefront on helping with foreign relations.
- Obama calms Korea and gets them to disarm nuclear devices.
- Rush Limbaugh makes a big faux pax about race.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will break up.
- Oprah goes into movie production and direction.
- Jennifer Aniston will not take Brad Pitt back.
- Elizabeth Taylor falls very ill.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor doesn't lose her house but also becomes very ill.
- Robert DeNiro could be in a car accident but make it out okay.
- Robin Williams finds a young woman who is in advertising and marries.
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes separate over his religious affiliations.
- John Travolta does a documentary to honor his son and starts a foundation.
- No surprise, but Michael Jackson's doctors will be indicted for murder.
|Sylvia made these 2009 Predictions on September 15, 2008 |
- The economy will rebound in May.
- The IRS and the banks will loosen their financial hold on us and help us with compromises and loans.
- Interest rates will fall.
- The majority of the banks will be safe so there is no need to panic.
- More regulations will be implemented for Wall Street and the loan and stock companies.
- The government will establish and regulate new loan companies.
- There will be more tsunamis and earthquakes occurring in the Far East.
- The coastal regions of the U.S. will again be hit by multiple hurricanes.
- There will be small earthquakes on the California coast.
- Flooding will occur in Kansas, Missouri, and in the southern states.
- The winter, strangely enough, will be mild for most of the Eastern region with the exception of Boston and Philadelphia.
- Many blackouts will take place in the Eastern U.S. and many brownouts will occur in the Midwest.
- All in all, it will be a bad year for hurricanes and tornadoes.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will separate.
- Harrison Ford will experience some health problems.
- Clint Eastwood will have some leg problems.
- Robert Redford will be honored for an award-winning documentary.
- Paris Hilton will land in jail over an accident.
- Britney Spears will become ill and be unable to perform for four months.
- Katie Couric will be replaced as the anchor of CBS Evening News.
- Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins will start a large organization to advocate solar energy and fuel alternatives.
- Nicole Richie will separate from Joel Madden.
- The Olsen Twins—Mary Kate and Ashley—will be picked up and questioned regarding drugs.
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick will divorce.
|WORLD EVENTS & POLITICS |
- A large number of the U.S. troops will come home in the spring and by the fall, the war in Iraq will be over.
- The new administration under President Barack Obama will pull us out of the economic slump.
- More oil and gas resources will be discovered in Alaska and also in Texas and Arkansas.
- Oil prices will begin to fall slightly at first and more drastically by spring.
- More jobs will become available and they will offer improved benefits packages.
|ACCIDENTS, TERRORISM & CRIME |
- A large liner will go aground in March, sending many people into the water.
- As I predicted last year, there will be more train accidents. There is not enough attention being paid to old railroad tracks.
- There will be two plane crashes near the East Coast in August and September.
- There will be a terrorist attack that will occur the latter part of January.
- In February, there will be three terrorist attacks in India.
- The U.S. will be safe, however, from terrorism attacks.
- Workers in the business industry, waste management, and docks on the East and West Coasts will strike in July.
- There will be a large bank robbery in Las Vegas in June involving a Brinks truck.
- Gang activities will escalate in Los Angeles, Texas, and Louisiana.
- There will be an uprising, similar to the '60s Watts Riots, in Oakland, California.
|Sylvia made these 2008 Predictions on October 15, 2007 |
- The economy stays flat until the middle of the year.
- The mortgage interest rate goes down a quarter of a point.
- Banks help people with repossessions and foreclosures. Be careful of scams and flakey lenders.
- Credit cards start lowering their interest rates.
- The housing market gets stronger in the Fall.
- The stock market roller-coasters more than it has in the last five years.
- Some medical stocks, but anyone considering investing in one of them should research it thoroughly.
- The job market stays in a slump until August.
- The auto industry slowly begins to recover.
|WEATHER & DISASTERS |
- Weather conditions are horrendous. Those areas that were previously cold will be warm and vice versa.
- Long dormant volcanoes will erupt.
- Tsunamis hit Japan in June.
- More earthquakes will occur in the Middle East and Peru again and in Mexico in May.
- More school shootings will occur across the world—in England, Italy, France and in the U.S. in the East Coast area.
- Drought hits the West Coast this summer.
- The South sees flooding again in the Spring.
- Tornadoes hit the Midwest during April in a fury.
- Florida sees more hurricanes than in the last two years especially in the area of the Keys.
- There will be a new medication to help people suffering with fibromyalgia.
- There will be a new medical breakthrough for diabetes.
- A new flu virus will come out that is antibiotic resistant.
- There will be outbreaks of whooping cough and diphtheria in children who are not vaccinated.
- Radio waves will be shown to have an effect on curing cancer.
- The soldiers begin to come home in small increments after the first of the year.
- Most countries pull out of the war in Iraq by spring.
- Hillary Clinton comes to the forefront in popularity and holds this position until summer.
- There will be another scandal in Washington over monies not just from FEMA but other organizations that took money to help victims of Hurricane Katrina.
- President Bush's popularity falls even farther than is has thus far.
- We will have a Democrat in office as President.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie adopt again.
- Jennifer Anniston gets married and pregnant mid-year.
- Courtney Cox and David Arquette separate and divorce.
- Nicole Kidman gets pregnant.
- Britney Spears spirals even further downward and can't make it back to her original popularity.
- Paris Hilton gets into more trouble involving driving.
- Lindsay Lohan gets her act together.
- Nicole Richie doesn't stay with her current partner, Joel Madden.
- Charleton Heston becomes seriously ill.
- John Goodman also has serious health problems.
- Owen Wilson goes into therapy after another bout with depression.
- Michael Jackson tries to make a comeback but health problems prevent it.
- Music artists strike because of music pirating.